happy new year to everyone~
2010 has been a year of surprising new paths, self-discovery, exciting travels, and promising new projects. though it’s been a great moment, there have been some challenges as with any year. I can’t think of any other time that I have so eagerly anticipated a new year. I have a really good feeling about 2011.
- spend more quality time with my parents and family. work shouldn’t always come first!
- continually search for inspiration for my own personal life, whether for the home or in fashion.
- seize opportunities that are presented to me and celebrate even the smallest victories! we are always are own worst critics.
- try not to sweat the small stuff, surround myself with positive people and laugh as much as possible! enjoy life more.
- cherish every moment with loved ones and try to be a better daughter, sister and friend.
- travel whenever possible!
- shopping tooooo~ shopping is what I love most in life.
- fit in fitness. eat right and no more fat. exercise more to get a better shape and feel better. =)
- learn something new by buy and read more books.
- get organized and find peace at home. I will decorate the house soon. I am so excited about it~
- donate and help others more often.
- write a diary about everything.
- last but not least, to finish what I had start.